“Lights Out” 2016 Horror/Thriller PG13 1hr 21 min
An unknown presence is terrifying a young boy. It is only able to be seen and harm you if the lights are off. Can they discover where this supernatural force came from and save a Mother, Sister and the little brother?
David F. Sandberg
What I Thought:
This is a movie that knows you are afraid of what’s in the dark and it will use that against you. Lots of suspense, a good story and keeps you on the edge of your seat. The only thing I wasn’t a big fan of was the ending, they could have come up with a better one. Other than that not bad.
Lights Out-Movie Review
- Creepy. Lots of the movie is in the dark so you never really see who or what it is.
- Good story. There was background to how all this started
- The acting was great. The boy did a great job. Occasionally in horror movies you get some bad acting but not this one.
Not So Good Things
- Jump scares-Several jump scares. They are a cheap way to get an audience frightened
- Almost too much darkness.
- Ending wasnt great. Probably could have been done better